AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

The Future NOT the Past.

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    So I thought it would be a great time to garner some well considered thought on .

Why would the Company think now is it the time change its name?

The company has restructured from a diversified high cost, low R O I to a focused Med devices unit developing ground breaking Tech that most importantly has a huge human need, which thus far has not been meet! So with possible interested fund managers having certain criteria for investment and a name that may not suite for marketing needs, make sense to me!

Is the current model/offering represented by the current name?

To me, No, read above. There was a great doco on a huge company success story recently which struck a chord , basically saying If you play it safe you have already forgotten how you managed to get to where, you are in your market, and the next step is someone else will fill your shoes .We have moved on.

Do you really understand what the opportunity is here.

My understanding is that as this is a huge investment for me as such I invest the appropriate amount of time to critically and continually assess factual information as it becomes available. The COY has conveyed the plan going forward as much as possible I believe, and with our first patient safely at home the opportunity is to look forward.

if the stars align who would want to use our non calcifying TAVR/SAVR offering?

One last thing any potential partner will be paying in USD

Thanks Joe for your thoughts and AIMHO cheers guys John.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.