VYS 4.11% 38.0¢ vysarn limited

the future of aluminium world wide

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

Well a new year and another crisis this time with AL, with Alcoa and other AL produces worry about the end cost of AL, we have Alcoa, Rio and others worry about the low price of AL, also don't forget Rio has cut its production at the Alma plant in Quebec by two-thirds, also it has locked out the unionised workforce at the plant for how long I wonder ??

Can this harm MHM SP ? short term I think yes LONG TERM well we all know the answer to that one well most of us anyway !!

People forget sometimes why did they buy MHM in the first place, was it to make a quick dollar or was it fact to see the FUTURE GROWTH THAT MHM HAS.

Now short term we may go backwards a bit a very good time to buy at this price I think, because the long term growth that MHM has is getting better by the month.

With most companies world wide looking at reducing cost of manufacturing, the end cost of the finish product means so much now to all the major companies world wide.

This is where MHM will come into it the end product the cost of it all, we all know of the benefits that our company has ( its technology )

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is from MHM Investor Presentation 29 January 2010.

Significantly reduced energy consumption by producing aluminium from Salt Slag waste, as compared to
    primary sources; requires 95% less energy than required to produce aluminium from bauxite.

Australian Aluminium Council states that primary aluminium production results in 3.1 tonnes of CO2 per
    tonne of metal. Alreco Process uses 95% less energy, so will reduce CO2 output by approximately 2.945
    tonnes of CO2 per tonne of metal. The Alcoa landfill alone contains between 16,000 and 32,000 tonnes
    of aluminium, resulting in a saving of between 47,000 and 94,000 tonnes of CO2 from emission. When
    the Alcoa processing agreement and Sims processing agreement is taken into consideration, this figure
    increases further.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now where do you THINK the AL industry world wide will be looking at in the FUTURE ??

One guess I say and that is Russellville Kentucky that's where the Al industry will be looking at, and why is that its because that's where the world's 2nd closed-loop recycling plant is, the first one being in Geelong which is really a plant to show how the technology works to all in the AL industry world wide !!

This will be the Holy Grail to the AL industry world wide, MHM technology is only just starting don't forget there is more to MHM then the closed-loop technology,

SPL to which I have been looking into some very good things to come from this !! I will post later on this matter SPL.

NMP I think is still under development with this one I might be wrong with that one.

Also I think that the one thing we sometimes forget is the CO2 emission that we save from our technology.

The Alcoa landfill alone contains between 16,000 and 32,000 tonnes of aluminium, resulting in a saving of between 47,000 and 94,000 tonnes of CO2 from emission.

Now what will this do to a company that needs to reduce its CO2 emission ?? anyone

I will tell you all the future lays with MHM and its technology.

-------- A ONE STOP SHOP FOR AL COMPANIES WORLD WIDE -------

Expansion into the US will happen this YEAR in Kentucky, is this the first of two or more plants in North America Canada ??

After North America Canada what is next ?? Europe, China or India which one first ??

Those are the questions that will need to be ask for the future growth of MHM is near, in time we will all know how good this company is, I have the time to wait for all of this to happen have you ?? that's what you need to ask yourself have you got the time for this ??

If not then sell now because it will take time for this company to grow !!

With the AL industry looking at ways to reduce cost in making AL and reducing landfill cost, each month that goes by will make MHM look BETTER and BETTER for all LONG TERM HOLDERS !!

Good luck to all that hold MHM.
    The technology we have is out of this world and soon to be around this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ $19.31K 51.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16167 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 84175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.