VYS 4.11% 38.0¢ vysarn limited

the future of aluminium world wide, page-59

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624

This company has great fundamentals, ( Cash + income + immediate prospects for expansion) go and re-read the last 6 months of announcements - the lack of buying support doesn't change this. Not sure what it will take to move us off again - Alcoa USA contract the next obvious trigger? but once things speed up again, the threads will improve no doubt.

The means of screening the troublemakers out of MHM conversation is there already - the ignore button, but no-one seems to be using it? Otherwise all you have is censorship. Certainly if a poster is found to be deliberately deceptive, then that is already grounds to boot them off but you can't go around banning dribble. We should be grown up enough to censor ourselves with the ignore button.
    Once I realized Firsova,Browser,Good Oil etc weren't being genuine I used the ignore button...done. False information is worse than no information and once someone strikes you as unreliable - it is safer not to listen as you'll never know. Apologies Browser If I am wrong about you but as I'm not sure of your intentions I really don't want to hear your info if you have some as I can't trust it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ $19.31K 51.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16167 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 84175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.