AZJ 1.15% $3.51 aurizon holdings limited

The future of AZJ, page-134

1. 10,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Australia is already selling millions of tonnes in the latest measured quarter to India.

Prime Ministers Scott Morrison and Narendra Modi have an excellent working relationship.

When I was in India less than 18 months ago, travelling extensively by rail, the number of coal trains had to be seen to be believed, although they were not as long and heavy as AZJ and other operators like Pacific National run in NSW or Queensland.

India is continuing to have skirmishes with mainland communist China in the northwest of India, and Indian soldiers have been killed, as were allegedly an unknown number of mainland Chinese.

I ignore the mad lefties who claim that thermal coal has no future. This is arrant rubbish that most Coalition parliamentarians and staff, and a few of the more sensible ones in Labor, know is all about as bleakcity says pandering to the inner city luvvies who drive around in large SUVs, were flying frequently overseas until we were banned from that, and sip lattes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.