BOT 2.63% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

the future of bne

1. 4,287 Posts.
    Hi all, after serving a very long suspension I am back and will be on my best behaviour.

I have been accumulatiing BNE on the way down since its failed break of 3.2. Some people may think that is madness and it would be if it was a o&g wildcat well. However, BNE has been around the block before and ALREADY has a suite of products that may/will make a difference in the lives of those who have osteo related problems.

I have spoken to Rob Towner (not the it means anything). What really has impressed me in commumications with him, is his drive and focus on gettIng BNE to a much higher level than it currently is. Furthermore, I am impressed that he hasn't promised the world and is not focused on day to day sp fluctuations as some directors of asx listed companies appear to be.

For anyone who has been paying attention, Friday was the lowest volume in a very long time (hence my thinking whoever wants to keep the price lower to accumulaute is almost done). I perfectly understand the market not willingly embracing BNE as yet. Like myself, it spent a long time in the wilderness and the market is yet to trust/become aware of BNE. When these things combine however, and with BNE's suite of pruducts. It won't matter what price you pay under 10cps as I consider this a lt hold where the rewards will be. Actually that I won't comment on because it really is pie in the sky thinking.

PG

P.S I see no-one has mentioned cost of production should the testing be a success. As a clue, look to who BNE is developing partnerships with

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ $2.548M 6.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96148 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 782479 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.