BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Why don't you remind everyone here that you are a blood relative...

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    Why don't you remind everyone here that you are a blood relative of DM? This way, it helps contextualise your biased views and explains how you have more inside information about BUD than Holdtight ever did.

The deal DM did with PFG was the death of the company. I called it at the time, as did the three directors who refused to participate and walked out. The terms of the deal were so ludicrous you could only draw the conclusion that PFG had no expectation of getting their capital back. Only a grossly incompetent and neglectful CEO would accept such a deal.

A massive part of the deal was shares issued to PFG in lieu of the cash BUD has never had. These shares would have been progressively dumped to recoup the expected capital loss on the loan.

What I also find coincidental is your signature "BUD and SCT". Two companies with the same birth on the ASX. Backdoor listings using a convicted insider trader to mastermind the deals. What's even more peculiar is the founder and former CEO (removed due to incompetence) has the surname "Roberts", a name you are happy to parade around under here on HotCopper.

SCT is also on the brink of administration, but at least in this instance, the founders limited their excess to excessive wages rather than dumping stock for self-enrichment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.