MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

The Future of CAD

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    G'day guys - First time poster on HC so I thought why not start with a more positive thread title. I have noticed that the games (keeping the price down until drilling & results) have started with this stock so I wanted to take the time to add my thoughts and ask a few questions - I know a few have been tap dancing around these so Ill try be direct. Please feel free to comment and correct me as you see fit - I'm no geo but don't mind a bit of analysis and I am keen to learn more.

Obviously the potential of our claims look fantastic when compared to the success our neighbours are having. Ack this does not always translate but I found an article from another Li Coy thread - and after reading the info contained within, specifically regarding the topography, I am quietly confident we will have a successful campaign. Personally I like the potential of Lida Valley to host the highest grade - based on the survey results and after studying the topo. Although this claim is not the largest it is the deepest and should represent the best collection point. Here's a link which I found helpful:

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...a3704/Lithium-Brines-A-Global-Perspective.pdf

Anyone else like Lida as much or are you all thinking the benefits are with the large 'district scale' stuff? Obv there is a lot of new tech coming out which, from what Ive read, means even low grade brines can meet a higher %. Hopefully our management are simultaneously working on a range of strategies to make us more attractive.

Regarding our SP. The wall at .005 is an issue before we really move. This is where I show my inexperience: Is the term 're-rate' a reference to a natural increase in price through buy/sell transactions, or is it an increase in value based on the revalue of a company's assets. I've always wondered why our SP is so low - I know the amount of shares have been blamed but surely this doesn't mean our value is lowered..? Help with this would be appreciated.

Like others I am expecting a consolidation down the track, hopefully after the drilling campaign and a rise to 1c. Unlike other explorers, I think CAD will be a successful consol due to our reasons for needing one. On good results we will be looking for a means to get it out of the ground and into the batteries. Other companies consol due to a change in direction etc, without a positive reason - which our results will provide. A consol means we are one step closer to a JV/TO or whatever else the BOD are thinking we need. They prob should've done one early last year I think..?

Finally, I know this has been a tedious 18 months for most holders. I bought in expecting a drilling campaign late last year, and the mgt have been avg with their updates no doubt about it. But if you believe in the Li story, our claims, and the capability of our mgt to get this done - then I think you would be right to be optimistic.

Again, these games to hold the price down are for others to make money, let them have their way for the moment, we are up next. All this is just my opinion of course. Welcome all comments and please challenge any of the things have written.  

- RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $8.614K 4.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6481032 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60764848 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.