EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

@Bloke485, yes we have very sound fundamentals. The issue in the...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    @Bloke485, yes we have very sound fundamentals. The issue in the group is we have a $2.00 ramper group and those that are feeling rinsed at a high buy in.

EGR had 2 wacks,

1. Cr of 60c to raise 54.5 million when share price was at pre open of $1.20 when the trading halt hit, then a series of down ramping by a very few who were nit happy at the size of the discount.

This could of possibly have set just a tone for shorters. There will of course be those who disagree.

2. You may have read the thread 'Communication', as you will have noted thus was triggered by the BoD failing to meet projected announcement deadlines. Many of the expected deadlines have come and gone. This has left many shareholders feeling miffed to be polite.

The BoD apologistia have labelled these holders as 'comfort seekers', needing reassurances on what's happening.

Sadly, many investors have spat the dummy and sold out as a result of 'lack if timely Communications' leaving many with various levels of frustrations who were sitting on sizable losses.

The long tall and short of it is, remember it's your investment and your business what you do.

I for one don't take crap from anyone, so I am not the glamour here, that's fine, just remember, take what you want and blow off the crap.

I've learned, some brutal lessons, and I've changed my investment strategy significant since being in HC.

Your astute, good luck with your investment and hope you have a profitable encounter with EGR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.