FBR 4.17% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

Hi Adent, As Syad stated, construction work of anything at a...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi Adent,

As Syad stated, construction work of anything at a subdivisional scale or greater is tendered, with the principal generally pricing their cost of works at a 3ish% margin.

The profits come from variations after the fact.

If the dimensions and standards were established and agreed by all parties and the subcontractor (Concreter) subsequently could not build this slab, it will then be the obligation of that subby to fix the work - out of pocket. If this occurred more than once, the concreter would be blacklisted for incompetence.

From my personal experience, a principal contractor would prefer to use FBR because of this structure, visibility and transparency. I assume that FBR, HX and the CAD software will be able to tell the estimators/PM's how long it's going to take, how many materials will be used, what other trades are needed, preferred suppliers for these other components etc.

Either the concreter will have to improve, or he will be out of work. No principal is going to tolerate a contractor who lays a slab poorly if it's proven that the slab specifications are possible...

Furthermore, if you consider the accuracy that is required for the HX to apply an adhesive and then lay a block... Surely the DST, laser-leveling and stabilizing boom could be translated into a Concreting apparatus... It's not exactly the hardest trade + it seems to be a troublesome variable the HX inevitably needs to account for.
    Last edited by Burlzey: 14/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $26.26K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 503122 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1424639 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 920225
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.