MKY mky resources ltd

Hi Dollarfast, Agree a fresh thread is a good idea. I've...

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi Dollarfast,
    Agree a fresh thread is a good idea.
    I've followed MKY for many years, originally bought shortly after recapitilisation so well before even the bonza grades. around the bonza era I had doubts and as a result sold down, luckily on a spike, and managed to keep 1 million shares freeride.
    had serious doubts again with that delminco deal, I know the delminco tenements well and considered due to the remoteness and lack of infrastructure, them next to useless even if anything was ever found, I made that clear on the forum. had steve not scrapped that deal I would have bailed even my freeride shares.
    however that deal was scrapped so I upped my holdings, lucky for me holders bailed when that deal fell through, when that actually gave me confidence in steve, so I got my fair share at an amazing price.

Now I believe MKY is certainly in the best position its ever been, it is a much greater prospect by far then when its shares where 7cent. to think it went to nearly 10cent on a few surface samples found on a tenement where Uranium mining is actually banned.
    Now its got great prospects in U friendly states, and some serious backing, I think this is a better deal then I as a holder could have dreamed of...I make no apologies for my honest excitement.

Can't see why I'd even consider selling now, just so much upside.

Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.