MKY mky resources ltd

Hi Yuro, yes I think pretty much everyone trading here has been...

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi Yuro,
    yes I think pretty much everyone trading here has been stuck in stock in recent times that they've put in the bottom draw to wait patiently until they can recover the money. its great that you're in the position be able to hold patiently.

For myself I don't base the sale of bottom draw stock (or any longterm stock) on a particular share price, I always base it on the prospects of the company in the future, if I can see particular events in the future that can increase the value of the company then I stay.
    Basically its the reason why I still hold even being over 5x up (when other mining stock I happily sell at 20% improvements etc).

I often make a list for reasons (events in the future based on research) for the share price to go up and down.

With MKY theres a pretty big list of possible reasons to go up and thats why I happily hold no matter what the sp gets to.

btw just having a discussion not expecting or even wanting anyone to adopt my investment strategies (actually be extremely bad for me if even a few listened, as I always buy in specs at rock bottom, I'd never get them so low if a few to many others thought like me lol).

Yes Yuro, we all hope any investors behind in any stock can atleast return their money. I sure every HC users heart sinks when fellow traders make losses.

Cheers
    Kelp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.