MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

First up - Can anyone explain to me why MRG dismissed it's...

1. 19 Posts.
    First up - Can anyone explain to me why MRG dismissed it's entire international and domestic sales team on Friday??? What sort of strategy is that????

Second - Great, a new CFO appointed with absolutely no primary production, agriculture or food experience!!! I notice he exited from Pental in September 2017 as CFO, so did we get the best person for the job or just someone that could commence prior to the Extraordinary Meeting next week.
    I also note that this appointment is attributed to "George's Plan", does this indicate the board has once again taken a back seat on strategy??? At least the Board will be able to bring up the tired old "we didn't know" excuse if things don't work out.
    And, I must say congratulations to the previous CFO, Matthew O'Brien, what an accomplishment, leave and ASX listed company floundering from a financial perspective with-in a twelve month period and get rewarded with another position in the company that sounds like nothing more that a "thanks mate for supporting us" position handed out by the board!!!

Lastly - How about proof reading your announcements??? I take MRG pay very good money to Market Eye, yet they can't spell PRICEWATERHOUSE COOPERS!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.