MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

No i dont hold sharea and for good reason. And Im not connected...

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    No i dont hold sharea and for good reason. And Im not connected to the current Board either. In my view they need to be phased out too. Their issue is that they allowed mngt to run their way and were weak when this mess caused should have stopped. They are accountable but the stock is where it is based on the actions of prev mngt. My point - and Im amazed how investors in this company who lost 60-70% of your money are backing the fellas who cause them to lose that money. Thata the definition of a sucker imo. I think its unfortunate as the executives who almost destroyed the business in 10 months - an achievement that even a 10-yr running a company would not accomplish - were out, a ne CEO was brought in with much better credentials that anyone in yhe firm and this could be the turning point. As someone who looks for turnaround stories, this is just a missed chance. This mess willl prevent any smart investor from touching this until things look stable. Only the HC supporters cant see that. Happy to wach it from a distance. 60c is as likely as 25c here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.