G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

The Future of MUS: Not Over Yet! [V2]

1. 393 Posts.
    I strongly believe the auction results we expected from Auction 1 will be achieved at auction 2.

The chance of the next results living up to our auction 1 expectations increase tenfold.  If anything, the share price leading up to the next auction will likely cause the same effect of 10-15c~ range, only this time, with more security.

We have the resources available.

It's a matter of presenting better gems and grading them better.  But I think we've got it next time. They will call in the correct people to assist in this. The company knows what they need to do now, and they have a few months to prepare for auction 2, and the better results.

JORC announcement and AGM (where we go from here & outlook) to look forward to over the next few weeks.

I think we'll rise back up above 10c quicker than most people realize.

It's quite obvious we're neighbors to GEM and have the same quality in our lands. Also close to SYR? Can't wait to see our graphite deposit!

The biggest priority for the company to survive and expand operations is a successful auction. So the 2nd auction will be our biggest priority. Until then, I believe everything the company had planned to do from this point onwards is simply on hold until auction 2.

A small setback of a few months.

IMO, DYOR
    Last edited by permianbasin: 02/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.