G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

The Future of MUS: Not Over Yet!, page-14

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Great idea to set up in Singapore but not India.

It was too good to be true and but I only had a small bet on this one. Knew I should have sold out but took the gamble of the moment wondering whether the CEO knew what he was doing and saying about the customer types he was dealing with and using Mauritius to auction the gems. I did not believe those buyers were serious buyers who would go out of their way to visit an outpost like Mauritius.

This whole saga although not finished confirms the ASX listed miners are high risk not only for exploration and resource but also the cocky management style who act like in a theatre show.

It's going to very difficult for anyone including bankers, brokers and shareholders to believe anything the current management might forecast into the future if they don't immediately explain their failures of recent days asap. We need to know more about the estimated values or offers and why going to auction for a bigger quantity of 1 million carats will achieve better results and why can't the sell more of their current stock over next few months.

The only good thing to come out of this is the Govt of Mozimbique won't be getting too cocky either

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.