G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi @bide, Welcome to MUS, and I hope you enjoy the ride. There...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @bide,

Welcome to MUS, and I hope you enjoy the ride.

There are many reasons and agendas why people sell, and I know I don't have the wisdom to analyse it at all or even understand it. Maybe, others do.

I find it easier to just trust in my research, and have sort of half a handle on what charting is about, so as to understand some of what it might be about, however, just remember, all the supposed sells could change in an instant.

It would appear Arena is still floating around, and hard to say when they will run out of shares to sell, or leave it alone. Like any strategy, it can be flexible, even when you have made your profits.

Day traders are floating around for pips, and others maybe accumulating, and just people just taking profits.

If you haven't already, I suggest you catch up on the thousands of posts this week and earlier to get up to speed, on what MUS is about, and the many answers from some long time holders, which includes some very detailed analysis, refer to Wombat777 and Ozemania, as that will cover possible future earnings modelling, and an explanation of the Arena, the recent CN, respectively.

We are supposed to get an announcement this week with the final inventory going to the auction, and maybe even a JORC on the Graphite, which either announcement could possible turn everything upside down, with regards to the selling side.

Not sure that helped, but an answer of sorts, however, it is without the 'wisdom' part.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.