HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

The future of PYL

1. 132 Posts.
    I would like to share some of my knowledge to those who are investing or those who are already deep into and thinking of getting out of PYL. The things you should know and have a deeper understanding of starting with;

The Product's
    - I say that because there will be multiple.

- Oral delivery device
    - Vaporising device
    - Patents
    - Strains

The devices - To those who believe PYL will only choose to focus on the delivery method. I doubt this highly. There is huge potential for an oral patch or other methods.

One example here, maybe they could talk with AHZ and Dr. Ian Frazer who are looking to deliver a HPV vaccine to the bloodstream (pain free) via an epidermal patch.

Rather than having to put anything in your mouth whether it be ingestible or through inhaling (large stigma still surrounds vaporising, seen as form of smoking to many). A simple patch could be placed on the skin administering the medicine pain free and would be slow releasing, for those suffering from terminal or debilitating illness.

The Strain's - The genetics are vast with there being over 60 popular recreational strains, the medicinal strains are still treasure waiting to be found with only a handful of positive strains found so far. Charlotte's Web is an example, having extremely positive effects on those suffering from rare forms of seizures, but there is a small downside it could still be more effective.

I see some choosing to focus on whether or not they will own or patent a strand via cross breeding thus creating a hybrid. Which has it's benefits, but I believe ultimately is not sustainable. Cloning High CBD, CBG and THC plants would be the way to go.
    All three of those Cannabinoids are essential to providing a large array of medical benefits Noting that some high CBD - low THC treatments simply stall the seizures down to around a few a day or week with equal amounts of CBD,CBG and being required also.

The most vital part of the whole company comes down to strains and which strains will they grow. I think GMO could even be a possibility with Bill Gates endorsing it. Wait a minute that sounds familiar.....

"Yissum’s business partners include Syngenta, Monsanto, Roche, Novartis, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Intel and Teva"

To those doubting how PYL will get access to initial strains and seeds "One easy way to acquire excellent genetics is to simply purchase from a known and reputable breeder. Things to look for in seeds are feminization. Feminized seeds produce all female plants. This is desirable since in regular seed only about half are females. Since only the female plants are desired half of the seeds you purchase will be wasted with regular seeds."

With there being reputable growers and breeders working for the universities in Israel for the last 40 years I don't believe PYL will have trouble acquiring strains, seeds and potentially inventing new strains that are greater than those currently found. The reputable growers and breeders being the universities in Israel itself.

"F1 Hybrids - F1 Hybrids are genetically more desirable. These seeds are from the strains original parent plants. Seeds from two F1 plants of the same strain would be F2. With each successive generation of inbreeding the genetic stock becomes weaker. F1 plants will also be more likely to enjoy what is called 'hybrid vigor'. Hybrid vigor is a phenomenon that sometimes occurs in hybrid crosses causing a incredible vigor and growth in the offspring produced by the cross."

The Australian Market - It is inevitable, with the pressure from the USA(partially),Uruguay legalizing medicinal and recreational Cannabis that legalization will spread. Though not as fast as the prohibition against it. With there being demand from parents with sick children those with terminal and chronic conditions pleading to the government for an alternative to opioid's or other highly addictive substances with side effects.

Other Positives - Omega3,6,9. High in fibre, Improving skin as a topical ointment, Anti-fungal properties when cannabis is vaporised at certain temperatures.

Also no one seems to have mentioned this at all but Yissum improved the shelf life for a particular variety of cherry tomatoes called Daniela (beefsteak tomatoes) imagine what they are doing with such a versatile plant like cannabis.

My intention is to inform.

If anyone has questions please feel free to ask or if anyone has anything else to add please feel free.
    I hope I have helped alleviate any doubt creeping in about what this company plans in the future.

DYOR

NUTS

http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/18/8056163/bill-gates-gmo-farming-world-hunger-africa-poverty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F1_hybrid

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Marijuana_Cultivation/Seedlings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.