AGV 4.55% 21.0¢ australian gold investments limited

the future of this stock, page-2

1. 249 Posts.
    I believe that this company will be bankrupt by the end of 2009 or early 2010.

The reasons why AGV failed are:

1. Only floated $5 million initially in 2007. This is not sufficient funds to set up a gold explorer.

2. Management were based in Sydney - The company was run by inexperienced people in suits even though their two big projects were situated in WA. Last quater, 16k was used for exploration and 343k was used in administration???

3. Wasted the money on crap - Investors wanted to see the broads dam and pilbara gold tenements fully explored. Instead the money was squandered on administration fees and the like (heavy metal jig which runs at a loss at tia).

4. Poor Share Performance means ... no investor in their right mind would buy more stock at ANY price and no financial istitution would dare underwrite a rights issue. Therefore, as soon as the cash runs dry its all over!

5. Not enough cash to do exploration themselves - They needed JV parters to fund exploration because they could not afford to do it alone. The pilbara resource could not be explored because no JV partner could be found. ABM would have been disappointed after those terrible results at Broads dam.

Overall, as much as I would like to be optimistic about this stock in my honest opinion I believe that AGV will fail to exist in a very short time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.