TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I’m a long standing Troy resources shareholder from way back in...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I’m a long standing Troy resources shareholder from way back in the azimuth takeover days.
    Always being positive about the future of the company.
    I’ve been ringing the office a number of times over the last three weeks to ask a few questions regarding the future of our company.
    The receptionist advised me each time that no one was available to talk to, she will take my details and someone will return my call.
    No one has.
    I drove down to Troys office today at 45 Ventnor Avenue, West Perth today.
    A shared office building with three receptionists.
    I was told by the receptionist that no one from Troy is in today and cannot tell me when anyone will be in attendance.
    She invited me to leave my details and someone will get back to me. I explained that I’ve left many messages to no avail which is disappointing considering I’ve invested nearly one million dollars in Troy.
    She asked me what my query was. My response was to enquire about the future of Troy.
    I found out that very rarely is anyone in Troys office
    I have decided to ask my questions here and maybe a director will respond as I have had no luck talking over the phone or seeing anyone face to face.
    Since updates on the future of Troy Resources are as rare as hens teeth and the suspension from trade is nearing two years…. Is there any intention to restart mining in Guyana?
    Is there any intention to re-list on the ASX?
    Is there any intention to sell the company to Barrick or similar company?
    How long does it take to file the required returns to the ASX?
    Is the company lost without Ken?
    Will I see any of my near one million dollar investment in Troy ever again?
    Now I know some of the questions cannot be answered unless the information is announced publicly but I was hoping to get an idea if there is any future?
    Fingers crossed we get some response!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.