GAL 0.00% 16.0¢ galileo mining ltd

The Future of TV, page-25

1. 3,400 Posts.
    the marker?? sad if you think that !!
    Hope not - im not wanting to have someone come on here and continuously bleat on about charts - and the classic "I'm in now " so it will go up and then dump it after volume dries up - same old story with Dr S and they not the only one out there in H/C land !
    Just shifts from one stock to the next - which is very clear they trading and commentary is always bullish until volume dries up and then they off load and you don't hear from them - I would rather keep the conversation long term fundamental as we have been for past 2 -3 weeks but alas the traders will return here when the volume moves and price starts to move up and the BS talk will begin again

Oh well each to their own - he/she over at BRN so that should keep occupied for a few days - until they sell - LOL these traders who roam hot copper are wolves in sheep clothing trying to befriend people by telling them wha they want to hear- classic mind bending - seen it many times on HC

Anyway moving forward, I bet a few jump in tomorrow at 1.8c in fear of missing out

Schu
    Last edited by Schumacher: 22/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $19.44K 117.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 494419 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 58335 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.