TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

"You lot on here that want tv2 to fail and believe it will,...

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    "You lot on here that want tv2 to fail and believe it will, probably rightly so, are seriously some of the most negative posters on any hc forum."

So ... is not trading for nearly 2 years considered failing?

So ... is not updating the market on their financial performance data considered failing?

So ... directors resigning and walking out the door - for no apparent reason - not considered failing?

So ... not earning income from the numerous MOU's and all of the other alleged "contracts" not considered failing?

So ... being unable to satisfy ASX listing requirements so that can re-list is that not considered failing?

What, might I ask, do all of the above points have to do with a single poster on the TV2 thread? It doesn't matter whether one or a hundred posters on here "want TV2 to fail" - it is doing a superb job of that itself. Negative posters - seriously?

I think some around here would do well to focus on the facts as they really are and cease pointing the finger at contrarian posters. It is the actions of the company and those running it that are the cause of your angst. That's the one fact many ought to focus on - I think! biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.