TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

The future of Tv2, page-490

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    @R08

Whilst we should all hold out hope that this stock lists again so that the holders can get their dollars out. I never like to see people lose their hard earned dollars. And it's always the little guy who gets creamed (or reamed) - always.

I find it very difficult to believe that there are posters here who have an honestly formed belief that TV2 is still a viable investment. It is difficult to ascertain whether some of the more "optimistic" posters are just simply caught in an endless loop and wanting to argue with others or whether they truly believe what they post?

On my observation, all of the available evidence does not point to anything positive for this company. In fact, my question to the positive posters is;
    (a) Can they list 3 things that enable the reasonable person to form a view that TV2 will relist and or exit their current predicament.

It is one thing to argue and discredit other posters views - it is quite another to make a case that supports you view.

To date, I have not seen many posts that make the case for TV2. The only posts I see from the positive posters are those that take exception with the contrarian point of view. That's easy to do. The tough bit is making your own case using facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.