TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

The future of Tv2, page-769

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    I couldn't care less either way, as I'm not a holder

but it's reasonable to conclude that it's more likely than not that the ASX will delist in circa 6 weeks. anyone can list an advert on Indeed or Seek, it costs peanuts to do so, there is no guarantee that any of the jobs actually exist or are intended to be filled (CV's received can just as easily go unread)..

the company isn't making any visible progress to satisfying any of the items on the long shopping list of requirements that it has to in order for it's shares to be reinstated.. TV2 doesn't come close to falling within the ASX's very limited exceptions to automatic delisting after 24 months suspended..

if you want people to take your view seriously, at least put in some effort and address the specifics - what is TV2 doing to satisfy each of the outstanding requirements? who is undertaking the work (and are they qualified / competent to do so)? on what grounds would the ASX be willing to grant any sort of extension?

if Sportsbet bothered to offer a market on this, TV2 being removed from the official list of quotation by Christmas would be unbackable at about $1.01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.