PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

the future of uranium – higher prices to come?

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    Sobering read..

Fails to delve in anything outside the spot price which is disapointing; more on the term prices would have been helpful..Intriguing read non the less.

Pen's most beneficial strength will be its low cost operating rate. Basically its the Insitu process that will be key. Not so great for conventional miners/developers.

Key take out: (and there wasnt many)

The outlook is therefore not favourable for either current or prospective uranium producers. Only those with low-cost operations will prosper. Others will struggle to stay in business and further mine closures (beyond Paladin's Kayelekera which is now on "care and maintenance") are definitely on the horizon. A high-profile mine closure is one factor that could cause the price to spike, but historical experience is actually rather different: once mines get into operation, owners will usually withstand short-term financial losses so long as they are convinced that there are better times around the corner. And they tend to be incurable optimist.

http://www.neimagazine.com/opinion/opinionthe-future-of-uranium-higher-prices-to-come-4259437/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ $226.4K 2.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 8926046 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3688982 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.