AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

The Future of YRR

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    So first of the the SP is terrible , its not in a great place. Lets forget chart wise and support and look at the bigger picture. No ramping or down ramping just the facts, we have over 3 million in cash and a pretty decent resource of Vanadium. That was the reason why I first invested in YRR, to be fair maybe I bit the bullet a little to early when it was having its nice run as I think my average is 2c or something, anyone who can load up at these levels is pretty lucky in my eyes.

I have been going through the last few announcements and by the looks of things we need about 230 million to get the plant up and running to start getting the vanadium out the ground.

I need to get this right , we have a JORC but it does not qualify for the 2012 version as it was done in 2004 be nice if someone could confirm that. So surely that has to be done before any talk of production ?

I think we need a JV on board with cash to move this along, what is 3.5 million going to do really ? We need to drill and confirm the JORC and I don't think 3.5 million will be enough, but would like to know if anyone in the field could confirm that. But going from say TON with the Graphite its cost a lot to drill all the holes and confirm the grades.

I don't like the way the Management have 4% in the company, 0.008 / 0.009 you would think we would see some 'change of director notices ' what is a few million shares when the salary is pretty decent, and would give confidence to the the share holders.

I read through the China presentation and it seemed OK, but are we going to get any one on board until a JORC is confirmed. I just think we may have to ride this one out.

Not saying bottom draw stock, but until we have a clear direction from the company I can't see it trading much higher than 0.008 - 0.0012 , I day trade for a living and YRR has gone of everyone radar.

So a broker report puts us at 4-6c I think it was, I think a lot on here would take 2.

We have the resource, but do we have the management to get us a JV deal or a funding deal to take this company further, or we going to be another small cap with a huge potential resource and spend all the cash , raise money repeat and eventually fade away and change name or something again.

Love to know the direction and get some positives back within the share price.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $18.78K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 22290084 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2378227 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.