AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

the future

1. 54 Posts.
    Well, with all of the negative sentiment on this forum and from many stockbrokers is there any hope for this company?
    It is fairly obvious there is significant gold in the ground. The costs for extraction and processing of the ore are geared directly on tonnes processed versus gold produced.
    We are told the ore being processed at present is development ore of low/ medium grade. The recovery rate has dropped to 76%. This has resulted in cash costs of over $1,000 per ounce.
    If we are to believe management, when the stopping ore is available (shortly) the actual ounces of gold produced from the same mill throughput will increase significantly and consequently the cash cost will reduce. At this time profitability of the operation will be evident and the company's shares will be sought after by investors.
    Very influential players are now on board and if management gets it right the medium to long term looks very promising.
    The risk remains however, of the present management team not coping with adverse events and not being sufficiently proactive in finding solutions.
    Perhaps if this management team cannot get it right after all of this time "new blood" needs to be introduced.
    There is a lot of support at around 3 cents with significant volumes trading at this level.
    It seems the only hope for an improved share price is for the company to achieve some of it's production predictions.
    I will continue to hold for a further 3 months or so just in case they do get it right.
    The above is my views only and investors should do their own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.