HAW 0.00% 6.8¢ hawthorn resources limited

the future, page-2

1. 2,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    now i havent scanned all the posts here but what i am seeing in terms of fundamental research is less than beer coaster Math...10c-20c.. Based on what?

the iron here is really, well...LYC might pay $3.5M for 60% interest later in the year...leaving HAW with a $2.5M 40% concern...there is no feasibility at the moment...and I have to consider that the $2.5M is allowed for in the MC..after todays trading..MC is over $30M.. some nearology sentiment which is valuable in its own right but against that I look at the Spot Price on iron in the future against africa's supply to china increasing, Spot price should go down accordingly to supply and demand.

gold, the recently announced results aren't all that great or at least aren't out of the ordinary. they are not bad results but really??.....a lot of that announcement uses proximity to other tenements to help validate their results which is common enough practice but hardly rock solid.. newer drilling results are expected here soon, is this recent activity equivalent to an oil company like EGO where the gamble is on the intrinsic value of the results....and anticipation investors buying on Hype only to sell on fact??

I noticed some beer coaster maths on the gold and iron previously....Hmmm..
    seriously??........
    admittedly I havent studied this stock as closely as I probably should but going by some of the figures being flung out Im certain I've done a little more research than 90% of yous...and I really haven't done much here at all..

MC $30M.....for $2.5M iron interest and $27.5M in anticipation for substantial results...it needs a Jorc and feasibility in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.