HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

You guys do know we pulling $3 Mil out of the ground right now-...

1. 219 Posts.
    You guys do know we pulling $3 Mil out of the ground right now- yes. He headed to Ukraine late last week. I chatted to him for an hour before he left. He should be back soon.

Give his Perth Office a call...

The current overall sentiment in small caps, Cap raising at 38c and many do not seem to be getting updated info from the Coy is the cause of poor sentiment IMO.

When sentiment lifts shortly we should be back past 50c very quickly. Seriously derisked from the production of Well 1 IMO. Always love the undervalued Small specs with cash flow and huge growth future.

Sure we need to wait 4-5 months on Well 2 completion and serious talks on whether a huge commercial winner or not. And YES would like the MD to communicate the probability yet I gather u need to be careful in what u say to the market. Or more exact.

Still who here does not give Well 1 current value 30Mil pa a SP of 50-60c alone. 30c odd seems foolish and seriously undervalued- seriously on current production being ripped out of the ground.

MD has no idea whom is selling- even asking if Insto selling- he saids 'No way they are sold on the current and future prospects'.

Providing the world does not fall into a heap... then IMO multi bag from here in the ST.

Yet been saying this since 45c... average down average down simply on a pure value play a low current PE on profit before tax. Expect 2 mil pm (Profit) next quarterly... no royalties payable... IMO.

MD states over 30 Mil pa from Well for sure on current pricing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.