HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Who cares about anything else except fundamentals and forward...

1. 219 Posts.
    Who cares about anything else except fundamentals and forward earnings. 3 Mil pm until they let loose on the choke to 5 Mil pm.

What do the naysayers value Well 1 at? Profit before tax say conservative 20Mil pa.

Well 2 a probability of similar reserves and is simply a development Well with little risk- not a speccie Well drill.

With the fully diluted MC now under under 100M it is a bargain price IMO. No everything needs to go perfectly correct for this to increase- nothing ever does. Yet worst case is priced now with much lower revnues than being produced.

Whether the gas plant is developed in 6 months or longer it is minor... it is a 'Give me' that we will have our own Gas Plant and save 17% on all revenue on all production Wells in the months to come.

If you sell now I happy to buy. Those stating under 30c- beautiful I will wait and accummulate. Been picking up nice packs at this level. Very little volume now... Investors waiting on the facts in relation to Well 1 being held back on a 8mm choke. Simple call to MD will solve this issue and you will believe the 3 Mil pm will quickly turn into 5Mil.

And yes we talking revenue, the 17% straignt from profit is the reason for the flow rate being held back- very simple. Some people do not seem to grasp this concept.

The trade off between royalty free or paying 17% free carry to Gas plant needed to be decided. They choose to up choke a little to prove moderate flow rates- 3Mil pm... then up choke when no more 17% free carry by Gas plant and we have our own. Matter of time story.

Still leveraged directly to oil\gas prices now as a producer and developer... so as Oil\Gas came off so too did HOG. Yet this one very oversold like a couple of others...as oil\gas recovering in last 2 days.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.