HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Chatting with the MD I am full of confidence. Great revenue...

1. 219 Posts.
    Chatting with the MD I am full of confidence. Great revenue started as recorded in last quarterly, that was only 4-5 weeks of production from Well 1.

Expect 3 Mil every month from Well 1. Meaning PE of 3-4 on current MC alone. Development Well 2 has 90% probable reserves. MD feels at 10 year life similar to Well 1.

90% probable 100 Mil pa in 2012. If Oil\gas at current levels. Very possible we looking at a stable billion dollar Coy in 2012. MD 90% probability maybe biased but I will take that bet for a possible 10 bagger upside.

He saids it is not rocket science... the reserves are their... the deals in place... they making $3 Mil every month right now.

The current Market Cap is a mystery to him. Plus last month Instos bought in LT for 20% higher at current levels. They know we have a high probability of a multi bagger soon. One of the best deals on ASX without the risk- except a huge global turn down.

Yet questioning MD regarding oil spike down... they have a producing well they will live in worst case. They could not say that a few months ago when SP over 50c. Now near 30c- bargain IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.