RNC 0.00% 36.5¢ real estate corp limited

This is a great deal for shareholders. As you say Boffa the...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    This is a great deal for shareholders. As you say Boffa the concept was right but the execution was flawed.

Boffa do you have an investment property managed by Run? If you do, then there is a high chance you would have had more than 1 manager.

Run has suffered a continual drop off due to high staff turnover, and a lack of relationship between staff and landlords, as those new to the real estate profession consider property management the starting gig.

Property Management maybe the sensible thing to do in real estate but its not the glamour thing or where the big bucks are made.

Rental Express manages a portfolio 15% of the size of Run's $10 billion portfolio.

"Rental Express is Queensland’s largest, and Australia’s fastest growing, property management organisation. Our team collectively have over 200 years experience, managing over $1.5 billion worth of residential property.
    "http://rentalexpresspropertymanagement.com.au/about-rental-express.

I can't wait to get out of this company, but it doesn't mean I hate the industry.

Run is not run by directors that understand property - Nathan Cher, Rob Farmer, Jeff Stein and Jane Tongs all have histories outside the industry and their continual performance reflects this. It's not their fault, they did a great job focusing on the back end of the business, the bug bear of any property manager, after all it was their background working for not so flash listed IT companies, but as I said, the front end needed a lot more work.

With this outcome, we finally should get some front of house professionalism.

There is equal reason to sell, and there is equal reason to hold. Sell because finally you getting a little bit loving from the share price - or hold because the weaknesses might finally get addressed. Either way its the best predicament we have been in for a very very long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.