FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Derham,I agree, I want to see more detail, but if this were...

1. 875 Posts.
    Hi Derham,

I agree, I want to see more detail, but if this were my company, I would also be mindful that the vote is still 7 weeks away. They basically need to do enough to get us interested and inclined to vote for the deal, but at the same time, keep a few aces up their sleeve so that they have some more (positive) news closer to the voting date.

If they put everything on the table now, then most of it will be forgotten when crunch time arrives.

Personally, I would like to see.

Next Week - Detailed report on how, when and why the money will be spent and the forecast returns and benefits.
    3 weeks from now - further meetings have taken place and discussions have revealed improvements in their forecasts based on an escalating gold price - for example
    1 week before AGM. Recap of the program. statement about actual dates of more drilling with the case, possibly some nice drill results from existing rigs or similar.

something like this may be the smart way to play it out to keep us interested, or at least those who want to be interested. My opinion is not set in stone. There is much time for conjecture and information flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ $441 3.298K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3048 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 9056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.