FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Derham and all, yep gold up Syria and Turkey + CB buying and...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi Derham and all, yep gold up Syria and Turkey + CB buying and China jumping all over it.

Here is the rule under FML Corporate Governance practices:

Principle 5: Making Timely and Balanced Disclosure
    Market Disclosure Policies
    All Directors, executives and staff are required to abide with all various legal requirements and ASX obligations in relation to disclosure of information to the market. This includes specific compliance with the continuous disclosure requirements of the ASX Listing Rules.
    The Company Secretary has been appointed the person responsible for overseeing and co-coordinating disclosure of information to the ASX as well as communicating with the ASX.

OK a deal proposal was struck and immediately announced as per requirements above. It was not announced before that because it could have fallen through - a deal is not a deal it is just discussion until it is signed off on. I thought you would know that as a major shareholder Derham but some posters expected to be told when a 'potential proposal' was under discussion. This is not the done thing in the corporate domain. Your Board is compliant and acting appropriately.

Further to this a thorough communication is being prepared to add to the announcement already made outlining the broad details of the proposal and plans. I might add the plans will not be fleshed out fully until the deal is passed, if it gets passed. Both sides would not commit to such additional expense unless 'we' have sanctioned the deal in the first place, there are appropriate protocols to follow.

As glenmore found out a video is being prepared to assist shareholders, not just words are considered enough. Words have been spoken (BRR etc) and written (ASX release), yet among shareholders a lot of confusion has arisen. If DT just smashed out some sort of perfunctory (I love that word what a cracker LOL) response he would be vilified. So, in the best interests of you all he takes a great deal of care on this. He agreed to add a quick report by me as well and I have been granted access to some key staff to assist in this process to assist shareholders.

This is no joke, I am sorry to see you are frustrated awaiting more detail. Please remember I tell you guys this as a shareholder not a paid staff member of FML or an official of FML. I am trying to assist here guys and ladies, very long days I was in this office at 7:30am and still here. Will not respond to ill mannered posts but happy to support you all to the best of my ability. Honestly this situation deserves a book, a post like this takes me 15 min - now back to work before I get some sleep.

This SGG proposal is a 'proposal' at this stage to be voted on in late November by you all - at least the holders I mean. I am working my butt off and doing some good at getting into far greater details on where we are, what can happen and options; and will disclose in the report because it is all relevant. All important for people to understand to make the best decision they can for their own position.

Sorry to waffle I think all this sort of detail could be of value to some readers as part of their education.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.