CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Ok we now have a good idea of the quantities recoverable from...

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Ok we now have a good idea of the quantities recoverable from Surprise and now it is no surprise to become aware that it is pretty spot on with what JH said from th start!
    Moving on with the knowledge thereare a few tit bits to announce ala Total sign on production licence , Santos siesmic plan and Financial plans for Surprise , then what could be the drivers to get the SP to 20 cents and then beyound?
    I see the possibility for farming out the Surprise conventional and unconventional HVS though really would anyone be interested in P10 at 600 k barrels plus the eastern fault hich from memory is about 17 million barrels at P90. The point is it just seems now to be relatively small beer for the big companies?
    Other than that there does not appear to bemuch happening until 1st phase of exploration is completed in 12 months or more from Total and Santos!
    I think there is good prospects though as it is crucial to have the April 14 options way in the money by next year, so what are the options?
    Shame that proved up ready to go wells such as mt kitty, madigan and think there was another which could have stirred the pot!
    How do you guys see how CTP SP will truly get above this level within the option time period as sorry Freehold I would love to share your positive outlook on those 3 or 4 Ann but dont think they will account for much on skinny bones for too long,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.