CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Freehold et al that concur with your prognostications,How does...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Freehold et al that concur with your prognostications,

How does the NTGS estimate translate into the REALITY of the current CTP tenements and their prospectivity?

Can you put a real, qualified , mathematical correct figure in regards to CTP's non defined data to date to correlate with your very loose integration of the NTGS, very potential and non determined, ESTIMATES.

The only correct interpretation is the qualifier in the NTGS forward looking statement is "There are numerous untested other leads not evaluated yet..."

I have not revisited the CTP thread for some time and I find it very similar to where I left off.

It's amazing :), but not really unexpected, that the SP has not moved to the 30-40c level that a lot of the ill informed believed it was going to hit when JH was given the Heave Ho.

I do not think you really have any idea of the grind and heartache on the ground that is associated with this type of business..you only rely on snippets of various reports..whatever they convey in the positive.

I put my nuts on the line on the ground in this type of business and it always amuses me that so many armchair critics/ bloggers/ Rampers / etc seem to know everything (or want their audience to think as much) like to hog the lime light on a thread for various reasons ..good or bad or ill informed.

You must understand that this sector is going through a major transition phase... right now ...the only good sign is for an Oil play ..forget gas.

The biggest problem CTP always had was the tyranny of distance to Port.. meaning ,it always had to discover a considerable amount of producible liquids from JW or Surprise just to cover costs (covering office overheads etc)

The Global O&G business is now in a state of Flux with uncertainty prevailing.

Gas is the most uncertain...Oil in volume is next best (much greater than Cooper/Eromanga Basin averages) is the next best safe bet.

Never forget that in the Media stakes, CTP is far behind the LINC Ackaringa media frenzy Hydrocarbon stakes let alone the latest Global Hydrocarbon majors risk averse stance in what they perceive as Sovereign risk areas..Oz is one of them ..right now

Why is CTP a Buy?

Cheers

HR

Just my uniformed views ..lets hear other informed views ..PSI81?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1208093 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.