BOE 0.95% $4.15 boss energy ltd

ok here is where things are at:i expect/hope to see a few...

1. 49 Posts.
    ok here is where things are at:

i expect/hope to see a few announcements in the short term and fingers crossed we can get some positive news as this has been in the doldrums for far too long.

at liakka project, finland, boe announced in october that all ground clearances from local land owners had been obtained and ground geophysical programs had commenced. results are due now.

at skogtrask, sweden, boe announced in october that ground clearances required to conduct ground geophysical programs were being finalised and that the programs would commence in the next few months. this program should have started by now so we should hear something shortly.

burkina faso gold assets: seems as if this is being divested so hopefully some news soon.

latrobe oil shale project: as i’ve said in my previous post, this expired in november and boe have not told us anything about it e.g. did they drop it or have they renewed it. i would expect they dont care about this so probably wont hear anything if past history is anything to go by (i.e. board has been telling us about a supposed MOU with Chinese group Fushun since mid 2012 yet here we are almost 2 years later still waiting on news – i reckon the aussies have a better chance of winning the world cup than boe does in signing an MOU with Fushun and mining the project but id be happy to be proved wrong).

with $2.6M in the bank and mkt cap of $6.4M lets hope we finally start to get some good news and share price appreciation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.15
Change
-0.040(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.695B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.17 $4.20 $4.12 $8.262M 1.987M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 24638 $4.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.15 15658 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.