BUX 8.70% 7.5¢ buxton resources limited

the future.

1. 306 Posts.
    http://investorintel.com/graphite-graphene-intel/flake-graphite-bubble-risk-greater-betting/

I thought this was an excellent read and put my mind at ease a bit and makes me very much contemplate buying some more BUX at these low levels despite me wanting to sell not long ago. I think the massive retrace atm is very much the market asking the questions of "how big is this, is it worth me investing, is it worth me investing now and who should i invest in".

I think the answer to some of these questions is already apparent over the next decade the need for batteries in particular lithium-graphite batteries will definitely increase to say otherwise is borderline stupid so in the long term graphite is an excellent buy however in the short term probably not so much until the market finds a better guidance of direction of where it is going the gamble which has burst the bubble atm. How big is this according to this article it is expected to grown around $34billion which is a huge jump and australia has always been a favorable mining country with asia being located so close and with out the risks of african operations. I notice a general theme throughout graphite that grade is king, currently yalbra is exceeding expectations in grade and size. One can look at companies like TON and and SYR in africa and see larger deposits as a better buy but with such a huge portion of vehicles made in asia what is the markup on these lower grades with transportation costs. As a chemical engineer i can tell you operational costs are dominate in any operation and of these transport is often a major contributor making bux more favorable at least to the asian market. As a junior to stick in the profile and forget about for the next year or so i think the reward:risk ration is quite nice. Sometimes its hard to see pass the red in front of your eyes for the green on the hills. There however is many open questions of how big this deposit is and do the grades last which from a preliminary looks good. Although not being a trader this will pose different questions to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.006(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $3.217K 43.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7247 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 4550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.