OIL 0.00% 20.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

The future, page-10

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    its funny you should say that, I thought that was a slightly weird trade today, a seller with nearly 300 000 shares who was wanting to get out pretty urgently, despite there being some reason to think that if he or she waited a day or two they might get more than 5c, maybe quite a bit more. it was a funny sort of thing and I did wonder what it was all about......perhaps they just needed the money, and they needed it today!

mangy I am seeing things similarly to you at present, the product isn't finished (presumably) and it annoys me that management are cagey about things like this. However, I agree that it does look like it will be finished soon and the money is there to cope with minor delays if they occur. It was great reading the comments from others about why they think the product will be a good seller.

Not far away from sales....the share price could well see some good action in the immediate future. A lot of the short term risk has been taken out of the equation with this recent capital raising. At the risk of being repetitive, Gus plays a very "shareholder disrespectful" type of game, but I do feel he is tenacious, determined and capable. Not great with deadlines, but he probably has very limited control over that side of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.