OIL 0.00% 20.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

The future, page-3

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Grussellt, I very much agree with your sentiment. Whereas prior to last week, I had hold/Sell  sentiment on this one. I believe the market will slowing wake up to the last positive announcement. I particularly like this line.
    "This platform is the outcome of more than 20 years R&D and $100m of investment and possesses proven, efficacious, protected, real time in vivo imaging at sub-micron resolution."

We finally have a product. The R&D and capital invested in it should add value to the final product.
    Our closest competitor is "Manua Kea" product but I have been told by someone in the industry that Optiscan technology is far superior and is no match.

Where as previously we read the terms like "Further Software development", We have now been told "launch of new product Celllive" and "Generate Sales in September Quarter"

In Relation to Neurosergery Imaging System, Whereas previous the management were saying "this project is considerably more complex in production and regulatory clearance aspects, largely due to its intended use in clinical applications".
    Now we have been told it "is in the final stages of development with activities focussed on regulatory submission".
    Last edited by 5Candles: grammar 18/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.3¢ $48.20K 237.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1031 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 3884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.