NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I'm with you @Jacqfr0st . If people think what is currently...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I'm with you @Jacqfr0st .

If people think what is currently happening out there is soft marketing then you are dreaming. It appears as though they are creating buzz in the areas that matter at this stage of the companies life. Selling technology that does what it says it does to the tech industry who see thousands of technologies pass them by every year. There is a process. If you ramp up and undertake a mass marketing campaign now then what happens? People get all excited and then they have to wait for production to kick off and they get over the technology. This is a false start and sales will limp along when they should be scaling.

It appears as though they are going along the route of informing technologists and selling the superior nature of the product. At the same time they are educating Investment houses to establish further buy in. Whilst that is occurring they run a web campaign to get pre sales so their production contractor can get the bugs out of their production line and QA the final product with lower volumes of product. Eventually closer to release of product to early purchasers they will probably establish their mass marketing machine, get trendy users on board to be seen wearing them etc. etc.

Unlike other competitors who would spend all their funds marketing something that is sub standard. Competitors products are kind of like the apple out of snow white.. Looks amazing on the outside, you take it home and take a bite and realise it is a tainted product that isn't as good as it looked in the flashy marketing campaign.

IMO there are no issues with marketing at this stage of their business life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.