CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

The Future..., page-141

1. 1,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Wobbelle,
    Firstly you have me in the wrong camp, yes guilty of once believing what is in the dirt and we were on a good thing, but Directors are a dime a dozen you can not help that!

You may remember me asking if anyone out there was interested in at least adding an independent Director to the Board or even better removing some that are there while we had the chance before Settlement was complete, while a vote may have got up, alas not one bothered to make it known they were feeling the same way. It happens, only 1 in a thousand!

If ASIC had moved, my contact, my two approaches last year to them and I'm sure those were preceded by others, nothing again from the toothless tiger - it happens always late to the party!

Not relaxed, Not comfortable, Not happy with management!

My recent posts I'm sorry were a little cryptic, mid/late Nov - bj82 confirmed this with his post, the other was meant for Meteor he was close but needed to seek more info (once he had read it I had it removed) but also to get others to go and seek out information, information that can not be posted directly on HC, people either go fossicking & fishing or they don't and my birthday is in mid/late Nov hopefully it happens - I hope something positive comes through, this is going to hurt if A over T it goes, my last thoughts on this is, Shambles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.