GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

The Future

1. 27 Posts.
    I sent this email to Gindalbie & chief financial officer Rebecca Moylan was good enough to reply.

Good morning, I have been a long term shareholder of Gindalbie & as things stand at the moment I`ve lost 95% of my investment, recent announcements from Gindalbie indicate that we are finally moving away from all the troubles that plagued us from the start & makes me feel optimistic about the future, but in the last quarterly announcement Gindalbies value in Karara was valued as nil. My question is related to our involvement with Karara, if magnetite production continues at it`s current increasing rate & Iron Ore prices hold or get better as some are predicting does the board believe that we can trade our way out of the debt we have & retain our 47% ownership in Karara. Your CEO said before we were hit with the "perfect storm" that storm appears to be clearing.

Rebecca replied " An official response will be made shortly."

Not sure what that means, is Rebecca going to reply to me or is Gindalbie going to make a statement to shareholders.
    I`m hoping Gindalbie has good news & we can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.