ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

The Future, page-5

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Great summary @w27. As many will know, I'm extremely bullish on PIO's caesium deposit which looks like it will be significantly upgraded in size from the current JORC of 10, 500t. The value of this deposit is significantly underestimated by most investors and PIO has excellent grades of 15-32% Cs2O just 40-50m below the surface. There is almost a global shortage of caesium with just 2 producing mines worldwide, one is in Zimbabwe and only mined intermittently as it's almost unsafe to mine any further (being under a lake), the other is in Canada and has 120,000t @ 23% Cs20. Caesium is mixed into Caesium Formate brine and sold/rented out as a natural drilling fluid for drilling oil & gas wells. David Crooke has stated proving up/mining the Caesium is their first priority. However, DC has also said publicly that PIO's long game is their lithium discovery and I can understand why....anything above 1.8% is generally considered high grade and a quick look at PIO's results for Pioneer Dome project shows that they've already drilled multiple hits above 2% just 30-50m below surface. They also have a lithium project in Canada, which will be drilled just after Christmas. Hopefully their Golden Ridge cobalt project, which is currently being drilled will bring good short term results also. Plenty of news flow over the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.