BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Amazing to think that we will have 800,000oz very soon-and Tom...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Amazing to think that we will have 800,000oz very soon-and Tom can state that he expects that-"we will be drilling and building value at the Lake Roe prospect for many years to come"..."many years"...Wow.I am backing his expectations. We have only been drilling for a relatively short time.
    Excitement has gone out of BRB-sentiment is such a powerful thing.
    People got hurt-I had recommended BRB to family/friends at a higher price (as others have also stated here).Ouch.
    The lack of posts on our thread is a clear indication of lack of interest.
    Even very positive new announcements about new gold finds outside the known 2.2km are met with indifference.
    Current gold price doesn't help.

This ground position is open at depth-deposits like this "keep giving" I think Tom said-plus open to the North,South East.
    Very few shares on issue-4 rigs currently drilling until who knows when..in the WA goldfields.

Plus currently a share price that doesn't appear to have any "many years to come" value added into it!

Long term hold investment for me-bought in the teens but also supported raisings etc.-underwater now.
    Will be holding BRB ....to quote a man who went out to new territory and found gold-and lots of it.. "for many years to come"....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.