MMI 0.00% 4.6¢ metro mining limited

The Future

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Rough year for MMI along with many other promising companies as investors worry about Trump and China.

Next year I would hope we can ramp up production (sorted the loading out now boys) without increasing the workforce too much.

If there are 200 people there WTF are they doing; seems the wages bill is way too high for 2 MT so some can be redeployed into more productive roles you would hope.

3.5 MT however will see a dramatic turn around if costs can be contained. Lets hope MMI still has the money in the bank for this expansion as the alternative is unthinkable.

I heard RIO will be ramping up production of some new bauxite deposits in the Gulf whilst ramping down in other sites as resources decline however there appears to be a strong demand so both RIO and MMI can both make good money next year.

Looking forward one would hope - 2019 may bring news of significantly increased resources and it would be nice if they could unload their Coal assets to fund the expansion up to 6MT. Maybe RIO will buy / take over MMI - at 20 odd cents if our management can't make a go of it you would think RIO would make a killing with huge of economies of scale.

On the bright side all the altruistic owners provided hundreds of well paid jobs as a nice gesture.

Finally when the market sees this crowd make good money in spite of concerns around China - guess what the price will go up.

And if I sell out of sheer frustration usually that's a sure sign the market will improve.

Good luck in the new year MMI holders IMO this is still a great stock - hoping like many for $0.40 in the new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $222.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63850 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 817400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.