CCZ 0.00% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

The Future

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Who's interested in where we could be future with copper?...all on this forum of course....- the global warehouse levels have increased which is to be expected given demand has diminished....where might we be with copper in say 5 years after this virus crisis?....I'm thinking that many of the worlds developing countries e.g. India as well as developing and developed (China) are gong to be encouraged by the blue skies and fresh air they are currently enjoying due to the lock down and lack of polluters on the roads and work places.

I think we may see some acceleration in EV up-take and usage as well as legislation changes by many countries who are enjoying fresh air currently....could be a very could opportunity for CCZ to move with the times and get a copper supply up and running to meet potential large demand....I'm hopeful and encouraged that current management might pull of a great win for share holders in the medium term:

Fearful write up below - Warren Buffet would be buying up everything in site for copper IMHO...
    https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-metals-copper-costs-graphic/rupture-of-copper-demand-to-fuel-surplus-as-industry-hit-by-virus-idUKKBN21A2PJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 7005189 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 493870 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 25000
Last updated 10.36am 07/05/2024 ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.