AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My HKTD says life in the slow lane sometimes has strategic...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

My HKTD says life in the slow lane sometimes has strategic advantages.

For example going slow whether intention or circumstantial, and no doubt there are com-plex circumstances here specific to Manono and generic to geopolitics.

In particular we saw how senators in Delaware and similar ‘tax efficient’ zones weighed in on the Congolese election.

Obviously they think Congolese elites will listen because ultimately the financial system is the plumbing that matters.

And it was a plumbing that matters and trickles causally to AVZ shareholder interests.

As we near another election, this time in the USA, there is, though no doubt many here will have loved his irreverent bravura, the necessary demise of Donald Trump taking place.

see here for the odds stacking up: https://www.nytimes.com/article/republicans-voting-for-biden-not-trump.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

And with it comes something a little better, which cascades into an amazing opportunity to emerge, because along with the cold/ho?t war with Xi CCP China, there is a new horizon of investment opportunity that has been building on groundwork laid since the BUILD Act was revamped since last 2-4 years as I recall.

In other words when projects funded by USAID re-emerge would we see investment in some form in AVZ Manono? This could mean for example infrastructure funding including not just roads and power but schools and hospitals, or direct investment in AVZ.

Think Strategic Resource. CCP China buffered

and so on.

https://www.usaid.gov/democratic-republic-congo

US strength means a lot to Australia.

And so my reflection is, should AVZ go slow with strategic investment till the US election is over? May be it’s too far ahead? Or doesn’t matter?

It’s clear with Trump circle policies, it’s perceivable demise looming that there’s to be a shift to meeting climate change targets, that Canberra will heed as well. A part of that broad sweep would be a new openness to getting on with renewable energy technology and investment.

Meanwhile AVZ makes small steps to its SEZ finalised then the party can begin with this company being a developer.

So the slow lane is useful, but knowing when to change track and tact is just as useful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.