AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The Future?, page-821

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Lets just keep China out.

The planned international business activities of China destroy economies even worse than the Americans do. Countries in Africa that have experienced life under the thimbs of the Chinese do not like to do business with them.

The Chinese imperialists do not do win-win business in the long term game and they always make sure the tables are stacked immeasurably in their favor.

A country may do well out of their materials or infrastructure space, but those Chinese loans lock in conditions which colonialise countries e.g. ensuring a Chinese business provides the materials and oversight or securing long term interest rates which are not fair and reasonable and actually restrict long term growth of a nation (like they have with belt and road infrastructure in certain west Asian economies).

We have some Chinese partners who have bought in and like everyone else are wating things grow, I am happy they are with us. But having a European or American partner to work with our Chinese and Congolese partners in the mine is vital for the stability of the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.