CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

the future

1. 15 Posts.

With a stock like this you see transurban eyeing up a script for script takeover in the not so distant future. at least i do. i reckion they would push for 3 for 1 when they felt the road was pretty much finished and SP around 200cents.

Population growth as melb expands onto the mornington peninsula is a given- esp as frankston becomes a hub of melbourne (huge $$$ being spent on community projects by vic gov over last 5 years and more to come i believe).

My big Qs are-
    Is there anyone else around that would find an asset like this an attractive purchase?

How keen do would TCL be to grab this one and how soon?

One of the last stocks i hold going into what look like shakey times to come.

Any price targets anyone wants to throw around? I feel the 200cent mark may make me happy.

As for dodgey steel does this look like slowing the project or is it just a cost??? how much time/ money loss is a result?

TO be honest I have not put nearly enough research into this stock as i find it boring. When you watch it get bought on days the miners and banks get smashed it makes you smile. its nice to see some green in the comsec account on red days.

Cheers to all. Sorry to not have any intelligent information to share!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.