LBT 0.00% 1.4¢ lbt innovations limited

the risk reward ratio has to be pretty healthy with less than 40...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    the risk reward ratio has to be pretty healthy with less than 40 days left in the quarter with the prediction of FDA approval and potential distributor deal to follow shortly thereafter.

if it happened to take a little longer I don't expect the SP would drop massively for long as the potential is still there. it would be a number of disgruntled holders dumping in disgust but with the majority already sitting on a loss I expect many will ride it out for a bit longer.

LBT have learnt some lessons along the way and they must have some direct feedback from FDA to say 3rd quarter and if they are half smart they factored in some buffer. if they are advised of a timeline delay by the FDA I expect they would be obligated to advise the market immediately.
    worst case scenario would be that it does not get approved but as this is a reply to their first attempt I am hoping the likelihood of this is very low.

pre last capital raise at 16cents this did hit a high of around 21cents. this was without MSRA FDA approval and only the EU deal (not a full distributor deal). the prospects at this point are potentially way more impactful and I am expecting this to run hard with some big offloads from the sophisticated investors that jumped in at the 16cent CR point - who knows what their sell point is?! but i expect it will be higher than 16cents . we'll see!

all IMO.

GLTAH
    Last edited by onmyway..: 10/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.